James Emerson, NEXT Franchise Systems Co-Founder, will speak at the upcoming Puerto Rican Summit in Orlando on franchising and opportunity with Willer’s SuperMarket
To join us at the 2018 Puerto Rican Summit in Orlando to learn more about the Willer’s SuperMarket Franchise Opportunity and how we can create a vision of greater Puerto Rican community in the USA Mainland through economic, social and civic participation. During the Willer’s SuperMarket Franchise Seminar, “Shopping for Opportunity” with NEXT Co-Founder James Emerson, you’ll learn how owning a Willer’s SuperMarket can afford franchisees an excellent source of income while creating jobs and a sense of community for Puerto Ricans displaced by Hurricane Maria.
A TASTE OF HOME.
Offering a taste of home through Puerto Rican products that aren’t normally found in a typical grocery store, Willer’s SuperMarket has the opportunity to tap into the growing Hispanic market — offering unlimited growth and profit potential.
WHY WILLER’S SUPERMARKET?
1. Willer’s offers appealing Puerto Rican products that are unique and hard (if not impossible) to find stateside. Many of these products are sourced directly from manufacturers on the island and are only found on the mainland at Willer’s.
2. Owning your own Willer’s SuperMarket provides opportunity, jobs, and a sense of community to those displaced by Hurricane Maria.
3. Willer’s offers a low cost of entry to the grocery business, differentiation, and profit potential through unique, hard-to-find products that Boricuas love.
4. Willer’s SuperMarket franchise owners are in business for themselves, but not by themselves, enjoying complete training and support from Willer’s corporate.
5. Every Willer’s SuperMarket features grocery, meat, dairy and produce departments, but also unique, in-store kiosks such as bakeries, restaurants, health food, money services and more. These kiosks offer franchise owners a revenue stream outside the grocery business, unique to Willer’s.
“Shopping for Opportunity” with the Willer’s SuperMarket Franchise Opportunity
When: Thursday, May 17th and Friday, May 18th at 2 pm (both days)
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Convention Center, 10100 International Drive Orlando, Florida 32821 (near SeaWorld)
Admission: Free for all attendees
Info: Contact James for more information.